Call Lori today to book the Photobooth 251-597-8768
Send your guests home with a lasting memory of your wedding reception or event. With Dillon Photography's Photobooth, you get an actual booth for your guests to enjoy being themselves, while making lasting memories. Each session starts when your guest pushes the start button and the monitor counts down 3, 2, 1, smile and the photo is taken, After each photo is taken the monitor displays each image so you can out-do the last. After the fourth photo your guests simply exit the booth to pick up their print to keep as a memento of your event. The Photobooth uses high speed professional printers that produces a 4x6 sealed print that lasts.
The Photobooth is made of pipe and drape, therefore can be assembled anywhere as long as there is access to power. With our unique design the booth can be adjusted to fit most any space.
Photobooth rental includes customizing the prints with your choice of colors and verbage for your event and one DVD of the images, so you can see how much fun your guests had.
The Basic Rental = $599.00
- 3 hours of unlimited photobooth access
- On site Dillon Photography Associate
- Set up and tear down of booth
- Unlimited 4x6 prints of each session
- 1 DVD of your guests enjoying themselves
- Customized graphics for your evening
- Additional photobooth time @ $100.00 per hour
- Scrapbook w/2nd set of prints $150.00
- Special requests available upon request
A $300.00 retainer fee is due at the signing of this contract and is required to book the date of your event. This retainer is non-refundable, but is transferable with Dillon Photography,LLC having full discretion of acceptance of a new date, dependant upon availability of the photo booth. A new contract with new dates will be required. Balance of rental fee is due thirty (30) days prior to event. If the balance due is not paid by the due date, the retainer shall be forfeited and photobooth reservation will be cancelled. Client and Dillon Photography Photobooth agree that in the event of mechanical failure, or for any reason, or inability to perform, the maximum liability to Dillon Photography Photobooth is limited to the amount of payments received. If partial services are provided to the client, then fees will be pro-rated.
Dillon Photography LLC, Rental Agreement
1. Dillon Photography LLC, agrees to provide to the Client and the Client agrees to contract with Dillon Photography for the following Service:
- Deliver, setup and removal of the Photobooth
- Three (3) hours of unlimited photobooth usage
- Personalized text of bottom of photos
- On site photobooth attendant
2. Dillon Photography agrees to have the photo booth operational for a minimum of 90% of the events duration. Occasionally operations may need to be interrupted for printer service, etc.
3. Client will be responsible for any negligent or intentional damage to the photobooth or any other belongings of Dillon Photography, by the client or any of the client's guests.
4. Dillon Photography, LLC, will be exempt from any claims, actions, suits, damages or liabilities, including but not limited to liability for personal injury of any person at the event, property damage, and/or wrongful death, including if caused by negligence on the part of Dillon Photography or any of its agents, owners and/or employees.
5. Payment for any overage in time must be paid before additional hours are provided. Client agrees that in addition to any and all other legal rights and remedies Dillon Photography may have. Client will pay a $50.00 fee for any and all returned checks which Client my write to Dillon Photography as payment for any service provided by Dillon Photography.
6. Client will arrange for an appropriate space for the PhotoBooth at events venue. Client is responsible for providing power for the PhotoBooth.